At La Petite Crèche, we honour and respect children as individuals with unique personalities, temperaments, talents, interests and learning styles.
We encourage children to explore the world in a joyful, playful, and caring learning environment, at their own pace.
- Welcoming children from 16 months (or as soon as the child is able to walk) to 4 years old ;
- Open all year round (except on public holidays), from Monday to Friday ;
- Flexible options, from 2 to 5 days a week ;
- Half day (from 8.30am to 12.30pm) or full day (from 8.30am to 4.00pm) ;
- Two programmes available : Bilingual (French/English) or French;
- Cosy and bright rooms to help stimulate the curiosity of the child ;
- A team of qualified and caring professionals ;
- Ratio teacher/child : 6:1 for the group of 16-30 months old and 8:1 for the 30 months old to 4 years old. This ensures that each child benefits from personal care and attention, all day long ;
- Children from all horizons and mother tongue are welcomed.